EAFORD - The International Organization for the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination
- EAFORD claims that it is dependent on “unconditional donations from individuals and groups.”
- The organization does not publish financial information, reflecting a lack of transparency.
- EAFORD was established “in response to controversy surrounding U.N. Resolution 3379, which determined that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination,” and focuses on “the ideological systems of apartheid and Zionism, as well as the conditions of the indigenous people within colonial settler societies.”
- EAFORD regularly presents oral and written statements to the UN Human Rights Council, routinely comparing Israeli actions to the Holocaust: “[h]ave Jews everywhere forgotten the terrors of the Holocaust to such an extent, as to allow Israel to pursue, and inflict one on the Palestinian people?…The present day Holocaust of the Palestinian people…will not be cancelled.”
- In March 2010, the UN Human Rights Council posted an EAFORD statement entitled “Israeli Illegal Trafficking in Organs of Dead and Kidnapped Palestinian Victims.” This document advances the blood libel that “Israeli physicians remove organs [from Palestinians] they think marketable.” It also accuses Israel of “massacres,” “ethnic cleansing,” and “let[ting] loose hordes of marauding gangs of Israeli illegal settlers so as to launch pogroms against Palestinians.”
- EAFORD has claimed that “the terrorist is the occupier, and the freedom fighter is the one who resists the occupation” and referred to “rockets of resistance” [which] “they unjustly call terrorism.”
- EAFORD was active in the NGO Forum of the 2001 Durban Conference, and publications included claims that Zionism is based on “purity of the race, and distinctiveness from other people” which “seems to bear close resemblance to …Fascism and Nazism,” and reflects “evil schemes which generate chaos all over the world, with its dangerous plans to dominate.” EAFORD advocated for an NGO Forum at the Durban Review Conference in 2009.
Archive of Articles about EAFORD - The International Organization for the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination