NGO Monitor has published a detailed study of EU funding for NGOs in the Arab-Israeli conflict, entitled "Europe’s Hidden Hand". The fifty-page report provides the first in-depth analysis of this important area, and reveals that between 2005 and 2007, the EU provided tens of millions of Euros from public money to NGOs whose activities directly contradict EU policy. The report also analyzes the lack of transparency and accountability in EU funding of NGOs in this region.
- "State of the Union: Funding Israel’s Detractors", Gerald Steinberg, Wall Street Journal Europe, May 6, 2008
- "?????? ?????",Oriya Shohat, Maariv’s NRG website (Israel), April 16, 2008.
- "UK and EU funding of Non-Governmental Organizations exacerbates Middle East Conflict," David Frankfurter, British Church Newspaper, April 11, 2008
- Report:Europeans funding anti-Israel hate and violence. Israel Today. April 07, 2008.
- Watchdog questions EU funding of NGOs, by Jonny Paul, Jerusalem Post, March 31, 2008