BDS IN THE PEWS
NGO arguments on the legality of the Separation Barrier
September 04, 2006
(Last Updated September 4, 2006)
Click here for opeds and additional analysis of the ICJ and Israel's separation barrier
- Gerald M. Steinberg, "The myth of international law", The Jerusalem Post, October 15, 2005.
- Robbie Sabel, "The ICJ Opinion on the Separation Barrier: Designating the Entire West Bank as 'Palestinian Territory'", Jerusalem Viewpoints, No. 535, October 2, 2005.
- The Judgment on the Fence Surrounding Alfei Menashe – HCJ 7957/04, Supreme Court of Israel, September 15, 2005.
- Gerald Steinberg, "The UN, the ICJ, and the Separation Barrier: War by Other Means", Israel Law Review, Vol. 38; 2005 pp. 331-347.
- "Balancing Rights The Security Fence and the Palestinian Civilian Population, Baruch Spiegel, Embassy of Israel, London, 18 March 2005," Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- "Summary of State of Israel's Response regarding the Security Fence 28 Feb 2005," Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, February 28, 2005.
- Dan Izenberg, "State Condemns ICJ Fence Ruling as 'Biased'," Jerusalem Post, February 23, 2005. (Article no longer available)
- Dissenting Opinion of Judge Buergenthal on the Legal Consequences of the Separation Barrier, International Court of Justice, July 9, 2004.
- Israel's Security Fence's Effectiveness, Israeli Defense Ministry, July 7, 2004.
- The Anti-Terrorist Fence Saves Lives, Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, July 1, 2004.
- Selections of Israel High Court Decision on Separation Fence -- June 30 2004 HCJ 2056/04, Beit Sourik Village Council v. The Government of Israel (Decision authored by Chief Justice Aharon Barak, Justices E. Mazza and M. Cheshin consenting).