According to an article in Makor Rishon (January 26, 2018), Murad Jadallah, a field researcher working for the Israeli non-governmental organization (NGO) Yesh Din, tweeted praise of the terrorists Sameer Kuntar, Yihye Ayash, and Hassan Nasrallah. The article also details how the NGO employee shared a photo of himself posing with Salah Hamouri (June 29, 2013) – a Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) terrorist responsible for planning the assassination of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, a former Chief Rabbi of Israel.
Yesh Din’s website describes Jadallah as a “field researcher” but provides no further details.
Jadallah’s Twitter account has been closed. Below are screenshots of relevant tweets.
Until recently, Murad Jadallah also worked as a legal researcher for the Palestinian prisoners NGO Addameer, one of the primary organizations active in campaigns aimed at delegitimizing the State of Israel’s justice system. The organization advocates on behalf of Palestinians prisoners convicted of terror offenses, including those guilty of planning terror attacks and the murder of innocent civilians, referring to them as “political prisoners.” Furthermore, Addameer is an “affiliate” of the PFLP terrorist organization (as designated by the US, EU, Canada, and Israel). Several of the NGO’s employees were convicted by Israeli courts for membership in the PFLP.
The Makor Rishon article notes the following social media posts in which the Yesh Din employee praises terrorists:
- In Tweet posted on December 19, 2015, Jadallah expressed admiration for the brutal terrorist and Hezbollah member Samir Kuntar.
- In Tweets from June 4-June 6, 2017, on the 20 anniversary of the death of Yihya Ayash, Jadallah described Ayash as a “Palestinian legend.” Ayash was the founder of Hamas’ Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades and was responsible for the murder of dozens of Israelis between the years 1992-1994.
- On Twitter, Jadallah expressed admiration for the terrorist Masbah abu-Sabih, responsible for the murder of Levana Malihi and the soldier Yossi Kirma in Jerusalem in 2016.
- Jadallah also called for support of the PFLP’s secretary general Ahmad Saadat, who was convicted and jailed for planning the assassination of the Israeli Minister Rehavam Ze’evi.
- On May 29, 2017, Jadallah praised Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah.
In a series of interviews in 2012, Jadallah lies and says (translated by NGO Monitor):
- “The most normative family can see in the middle of the night a ride of war dogs by their violent masters, sometimes also sexually attacking women and children” and that “Palestine has a right to be a state, and if Jews want to live there, so be it. But I don’t want to answer on the Jewish issues anyway.” (Interview to French website Le Journal, December 1, 2012)
- “You know the Zionist tricks to make money….They [Israel] are testing new medicines made by an Israeli factory.” (Video interview from 2012 with BDS activists from Belgium)