- NGO Monitor Report: HRW receives unprecedented public criticism for its attacks on Israeli actions in Lebanon, August 29, 2006.
- Overkill: NGO Responses to the 2006 Israel-Lebanon Conflict, September 25, 2006.
- Gerald M. Steinberg, "Ken Roth’s blood libel," The Jerusalem Post, August 26, 2006.
- Joshua Muravchik, "Human Rights Watch vs. Human Rights," The Weekly Standard, September 11, 2006, Volume 011, Issue 48.
- Correspondence between Kenneth Roth and Joshua Muravchik, in response to this article, September 23, 2006.
- Alan M. Dershowitz, "First Word: What is ‘Human Rights Watch’ watching?" The Jerusalem Post, August 24, 2006. (Also published in New York Sun, August 23, 2006.)
- Avi Bell, "Human Rights Watch’s Q&A on Lebanon War: Selective and Distorted Application of International Law," July 23, 2006.
- NGO Monitor Analysis: Human Rights Watch in 2005: Political Bias Against Israel Continues Despite Wider Middle East Focus, April 6, 2006.
For more NGO Monitor Reports and articles on Human Rights watch, click here.