Funding provided by affiliated church groups in the US, Canada, and UK. Last financial statement is from 2013 (last accessed June 21, 2016). Total reported revenue is $1,026,400 and expenses of $1,022,100.
- Founded by a coalition of church groups, including the Mennonite Central Committee and the Church of the Brethren, to promote peace and non-violence; main focus in the Middle East.
- Sends “conflict resolution teams” (1-2 weeks) and “peacemaker teams” (longer-term) to Palestinian areas; little or no contact with Israeli society.
- Participants return to their churches to advocate Palestinian positions.
- Advocacy blames Israel for Palestinian suffering, ignoring terrorism and corruption.
- Activities promote anti-Israel divestment campaign by church groups.