Grassroots International (Boston)
|In their own words||"Boston-based 501(c)(3) human rights and development organization that channels funds to small community groups around the world that are working for peace and social justice."|
- Since its founding in 1983, Grassroots has disbursed $20 million to its partner organizations and engaged in what it portrays as “campaigns for positions on equality, development, independence, and self-reliance.” Its slogan is “promoting global justice through partnerships with social change organizations.”
- According to its 2015 Annual Report, Grassroots International’s “Partners and Grantees 2015” included:
- In 2001, GRI formed partnership with the Advocacy Project (http://advocacynet.autoupdate.com/).
- GRI website states that “Grassroots International was born out of a commitment to justice for Palestinians. In the nearly two decades since then, the cause of Palestinian rights remains central to GRI and its supporters.”
- For NGO Monitor’s report on Grassroots International, click here
All Articles about Grassroots International (Boston)